Monday, February 16, 2009

Funny Faces

Drake makes the funniest faces! He really is a character. He makes us laugh all the time....and he loves it! He has a different face for every mood that he is in. Sometimes he puts his nose against mine and makes a silly face and then laughs when I do. Drake is now 14 months...I can't believe how fast he is growing! Drake loves shoes, spoons, and pens. He always wants to have my pen when I am doing my scripture study in the mornings. He gets excited when we put his shoes on and says "go!" Drake can also say "snow." He loves to grab the snow and feel how cold it is and then eat it. If Drake gets hurt (not really bad) he has a little fake cry that he does and scrunches up his nose. If you remind him that he bumped his head like an hour later...he'll scrunch up his nose again and do his fake little cry...waiting for some sympathy. Funny kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment