Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tanner and Kate's reception in CA

It was really fun to go back to California and see friends and family at the reception. Grandma and Grandpa Parkinson, Gayle and Spencer Parkinson, & Brad and Nancy Muncy & family were all there to celebrate! The reception and luncheon was at a new chapel in Folsom and it went really well. My mom did a beautiful job decorating...with the help of some friends and ward members. There was a live bird in a birdhouse, live harp music, and really yummy treats. Tanner and Kate are so happy. It was fun to celebrate this wonderful occasion together. Just a side note....BJ wasn't really there...he was "photoshopped" into the picture :)


Here are the 4 kids! Dallin, Joni, Keri, and Tanner. We had a wonderful time being together.

I love my sister. We have so much fun together. She is an amazing mother/person and I have so much to learn from her. My sister has such a great heart and it seems that anything she touches turns to "gold!" My mom and my sister give me such great advice, especially about parenting, I would be lost without them.



No comments:

Post a Comment