Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swimming

Drake loves the water! He is a natural...it makes his mommy proud! He loves to splash and jump in the water, blow bubbles and even put his head all the way under.
Drake and I took a mom and tot swimming class. I really enjoyed swimming with him. He was the youngest in the class and the instructors were amazed at what he would do. The water was really cold so I was surprised at how well he did. Some days I wasn't sure if I wanted to get in! It took about 20 minutes to get home from swimming and I didn't want Drake to fall asleep in the car and not take a nap when we got home. I fixed him a lunch to eat on the way home and he loved it! He loved to get in the warm shower after the cold pool and change into his clothes and eat his special lunch in the car. It worked....he didn't fall asleep until after we got home!

I love this picture of Drake. His cute smiling face after swimming lessons. He is waiting to get into the warm shower and eat his lunch in the car. What a sweet boy.







No comments:

Post a Comment