Saturday, December 13, 2008

Drake's Corner







Drake had his first birthday on Dec. 13th. One of his birthday presents was his "front-facing" carseat. He was so excited to be facing the front so that he could see out the window. He smiled and laughed the whole hour drive to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We celebrated his birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Stanley. He enjoyed opening all of his presents and eating his "truck" cake that grandma made. Drake loves to spend time at grandma and grandpa's house. He plays there while mom works a few days a month.
Drake can say mom, dad, and car...and sometimes bath. He is just learning to walk and seems determined to walk further and further each day. He is growing so fast! Drake likes to pull anything and everything out of cupboards and shelves that he can reach. He likes to be close to me or BJ most the time. He holds onto our legs and walks around with us. We can't imagine what life would be like without him!

4 comments:

  1. Hey I saw your new blog link on Facebook. I'm so glad you finally started one! I can't believe how big Drake is getting! I added you to my friends list so I can keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joni! I saw your new blog link on Facebook as well. I'm so glad I can follow all you guys are up to now :) Drake is such a cutie. You guys look so happy! Have a great New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is one year old already! It looks like he had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog. Now I'll be able to check up on you daily! :)

    It was so good to see you last week. You're a babe. xoxo

    ReplyDelete